The applications list view on FusionReactor Cloud displays an overview of all your applications on servers running FusionReactor.
The list can be filtered to show all applications, only the applications in a state of SLOW or ERROR. You can also filter for applications that have been deleted. You can also search directly for an application name (or alias) using the search box inside the filter bar.
The transaction list displays all the transactions associated with that application for the set timeframe as well as the selected tab in the filter bar:
- Time - Displays the percentage of time the application running that transaction.
- Average - Shows the average time for each transaction, with a line displayed across all transactions showing the average for the entire application, with the application average time below the transaction list.
- Slowest - Shows the longest response time for each transaction, with the total of the longest times shown below the transactions list.
- Throughput - This shows the number of requests for each transaction, with the total number of requests displayed below the transaction list.
- Errors - Shows the number of errors for each transaction that has caused errors, with the total number of errors displayed below the transaction list.
The graph data shown will always correspond to the selected transaction list tab (see above), and will by default show the top 5 from that list separately, then grouping all the remaining transactions as 'Other'. The transaction bars to the left of the graph also function as the legend.
The graph can be manipulated in a number of ways:
- Hovering the mouse over the graph will show all the data for the time point which the mouse is over.
- Selecting a transaction name in the list to the left of the graph will show a graph with only that transaction.
- Selecting again will return the graph to normal.
- When selecting a transaction from list when viewing the Average tab, the graph shows a line displaying the average, with min and max range around this line.
This list shows all the interesting transactions related to the selected application.
A transaction is regarded as "interesting" if it is:
- Slow - The slowest 4 transactions over 500ms for every minute.
- Very slow - The first 4 transactions over the Slow request threshold as set in the FR Client (by default this is 8 seconds) for every minute.
- Set in the FR client by going to Requests > Settings > WebRequest History > Slow Request Threshold (seconds).
- Error - The transaction returned an error.
The following is the information displayed by the interesting transactions list:
- Started - The start time and date of the transaction.
- Status - The status code that the transaction returned, for example 200, 500, etc.
- Flavor - The type of transaction, for example Web Request, JDBC request, etc.
- Txn (Transaction) - Name of the transaction.
- Description - A description of the transaction, for example the URL of the request, database query, etc.
- Reason - The reason the transaction is interesting (Slow, Very slow or Error).
- Dur (Duration) - Duration of the transaction in MS.
- Actions - 2 Actions:
- View the details page of that transaction.
- Save the transaction under the saved transactions view for that application / instance.
The interesting transactions list has 3 ways to filter and sort it:
- The "Min duration" filter will filter the list to only show transactions with a duration time over the specified time.
- The "Reason" filter will filter by reason type, with the options of All, Slow and Errors.
- The list can be sorted by the start time and the duration of the transaction.