This page is going to guide you through the process of Activating a valid FusionReactor License Key if your machine has no connection to the Internet or requires you to connect to the internet via a proxy.
Below is a short YouTube tutorial on how to manually activate a FusionReactor instance.
If the physical or virtual machine with FusionReactor installed onto it cannot establish a network connection to the FusionReactor License portal, you will be redirected to the Manual Activation page shown in Figure 3.
FusionReactor provides you with two choices for activating a license key without an Internet connection;
- Manual License activation (without a Proxy configuration)
- Automatic License activation (with Proxy configuration)
Based on the way that you want to activate the license key, please follow the subsections listed below.
Figure 3: Manual Activation
Please note that the "Activation Key" box has a scaling option and can be found in the lower right corner.
Manual License Activation (WITHOUT a Proxy configuration)
- Copy the Activation Code displayed in Figure 3.
- Navigate to the Manual Activation page from a machine that has a network connection. The Manual Activation page can be found here.
- Paste the Activation Code in the top input box of the manual activation section.
- Click the "Submit" button.
- In the output box below the input field, a new Activation String will appear.
- Make sure that you copied the whole Activation Key. The Activation Key can look very similar to the activation code.
- Return to the page shown in Figure 3 and paste the Activation Key copied in step 6 in the "Activation Key" area.
- Click the "Activate" button.
Automatic License Activation (WITH Proxy configuration)
If you have a proxy server in place to access the internet, then you can use it in order to automatically activate your license key .
In order to do that, please follow the steps below.
- Press the "Proxy Settings" link. This can be found in the Manual Activation page, see Figure 3. Additionally, the proxy settings can be located in the top right corner of the Manual Activation page.
- By clicking the link, a new window will appear, the "Configure Proxy" window.
- Make sure that the "Enable Proxy" field is set to "Enabled". If enabled all license activations will use these settings to communicate with our license services.
- Configure the rest of your Proxy settings.
- Click the "Test Proxy" button in order to make sure that all the configurations are correct.
- If the settings are correct, please click the "Attempt Online Activation" button and activate the license key.