This page is going to guide you through the process of Activating a valid FusionReactor License Key even if your machine has no connection to the Internet.
This video is outdated. However, the process is exactly the same and you can follow this tutorial without running into issues. If you have any problems then do not hesitate to contact support.
If the machine used cannot establish a network connection to the FusionReactor License portal you will be redirected to the Manual Activation page shown in Figure 3.
FusionReactor provides you with two choices for activating a license key without an Internet connection;
- Manual License activation (without a Proxy configuration)
- Manual License activation (with Proxy configuration)
Based on the way that you want to activate the license key, please follow the subsections listed below.
Figure 3: Manual Activation
Please note that the "Activation Key" box has a scaling option and can be found in the lower right corner.
Manual License Activation (WITHOUT a Proxy configuration)
- Copy the Activation Code String displayed in Figure 3.
- Navigate to the Manual Activation page from a machine that has a network connection. The Manual Activation page can be found here.
- Paste the Activation Code String in the top left box "Please enter the code from the application.".
- Click the "Get Code" button.
- On the top right box, a new Activation String will appear.
- Make sure that you copied the whole Activation String.
- Return to the page shown in Figure 3 and paste the Activation Sting copied in step 6 in the "Activation Key" area.
- Click the "Activate" button.
Manual License Activation (WITH Proxy configuration)
If you have a proxy server in place, then you can use it in order to online activate your license key.
In order to do that, please follow the steps below.
- Press the "Proxy Settings" link. This can be found in the Manual Activation page, see Figure 3. Additionally, the proxy settings can be located in the top right corner of the Manual Activation page.
- By clicking the link, a new window will appear, the "Configure Proxy" window.
- Make sure that the "Enable Proxy" field is set to "Enabled". If enabled all license activations will use these settings to communicate with our license services.
- Configure the rest of your Proxy settings.
- Click the "Test Proxy" button in order to make sure that all the configurations are correct.
- If the settings are correct, please click the "Attempt Online Activation" button and activate the license key.