This page is going to guide you through the process of Deactivating a License Key from FusionReactor.
Automatic License Activation
In the case where you have installed FusionReactor instances manually, then you need to follow the steps below.
- Access your FusionReactor Instance via your preferred web browser. This can be done by typing the following URL, http://<DOMAIN>:<PORT>, where <DOMAIN> is the IP Address or hostname of your FusionReactor instance, and the <PORT> is the configured location you specified in the configuration file of your application server. In case you have forgotten, See http://docs.intergral.com/display/FR60/FusionReactor+Java+Agent on how to find it.
- Login to your Instance with the password.
- You should be brought to the About page, if not, hit the top left 'FusionReactor' button, and select 'About' from the drop down.
- Press the Deactivate License button and Press OK on the pop up window message.
- After executing step 4, you will see a red notice "License not activated".
- You have now successfully deactivated a license key for a FusionReactor instance.
Activate License Key
FusionReactor Administration Manager Use
In the case where you are using FRAM to install your FusionReactor Instances, then you will need to follow the steps below in order to successfully deactivate a license key.
- Access your FusionReactor Instance via pressing the Link that is provided on FRAM.
- Login to your FusionReactor Instance.
- Go to the About page and press the Deactivate License Button.
- Follow the steps 1-3 for however many instances you would like to deactivate.
- After you have deactivated the license key of the FusionReactor instances, the last step is to deactivate the FRAM instance itself.
- Go to the About page on the FRAM instance.
- Press the Deactivate License Button.
- A red confirmation text should then appear with the text "License not activated".
FusionReactor Portal Account
To help verify that your new license key has been deactivated, you can use your FusionReactor Portal account. You can access your FusionReactor Portal account by following the link: FusionReactor Portal.
You should be able to see something similar. See screenshot below.
If your computer cannot access the FusionReactor License service, which may probably be caused by a lack of internet connection, you will be redirected to the Manual Deactivation page. See screenshot below.
On the screenshot above, FusionReactor displays a Deactivation Input String which you have to copy ( make sure that select the complete text ) and paste - using a computer that can access the FusionReactor License Portal - into the top left input field on the Manual Deactivation page of the FusionReactor License Portal. See screenshot below.
In the screenshot above, press the Send Code button and the License Key is going to be deactivated.