This section is going to guide you through the process of installing and using FusionDebug. Additionally, there will be an introduction of how the FusionDebug works with the help of a simple example. When this guide is going to finish, you will be able to use FusionDebug for your own code.
- Downloading and Running Eclipse
- Views and Perspectives
- Installation of FusionDebug via the Eclipse Software Install Manager
- Installing and Activating a License
- Getting Started - Configuration Example - ColdFusion 2016,Lucee 4.5.3
- Introducing the FusionDebug Perspective