FusionAnalytics Quick Start Guide
Welcome to the Quick Start Guide for FusionAnalytics. Follow our 10 step tutorial to get FusionAnalytics up and running as soon as possible.
Part 1: Installation
Step 1: Database Configuration
Follow our 3 simple tutorials to get your database ready for FusionAnalytics:
Step 2: Installing FusionAnalytics Server
This guide can assist you with your first installation of FusionAnalytics.
Step 3: Installing the FusionAnalytics AIR Client
Make sure you have the FusionAnalytics AIR Client ready, so that you can view your data.
Part 2: Configuration
Before you start...
- Have you installed both components of FusionAnalytics Server?
- Have you installed the FusionAnalytics Client on machines that you want to monitor data from?
- Do you have FusionReactor installed?
- Is your database available and ready for data to be imported to it?
- Do you have the password for the FusionAnalytics 'admin' account ready?
Step 4: Accessing FusionAnalytics
How to get to the different parts of FusionAnalytics.
Step 5: Setting Up the AIR Client
Set up your AIR Client so that you can view your data once it has imported.
Step 6: Configuring FusionReactor for FusionAnalytics
Making sure your log files get sent to the right place.
Step 7: Setting Up Users
How to create and edit different accounts.
Step 8: Setting Up the Email Server
Receiving important notifications and reports from FusionAnalytics.
Step 9: Setting Up Application Filters
How to make the most of your application.
Step 10: Setting Up TAP and Daily Status Reports
Configuring the reporting feature of FusionAnalytics.